Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the goals?
The goal of HCPC Europe is to achieve demonstrable improvement in patient compliance through the implementation of packaging-related initiatives.
How will HCPC Europe operate?
- Strictly scientific and based on evidence
- Cross-functional and interdisciplinary
- Strictly ethical oriented
What are the first initiatives?
- Project with University of Vienna
Profs. Schoberberger und Kunze
“The Elderly Patient and Pharmaceutical Packaging”
- Organization of an Interdisciplinary Conference on Healthcare Compliance (2005)
- Start professional networking
What are the next steps?
- Provide solid data on the impact of packaging of medicines on healthcare-compliance
- Start an interdisciplinary dialogue within the entire healthcare sector
- Submit support data of the cost benefits of increased healthcare-compliance
Who can join?
- “Anyone” with an interest in improving healthcare-compliance
- More Specific:
Companies in the value chain of packaging for medicines
Why should I join as a member?
To have access to:
- a broad professional body of independent experts in the field of healthcare compliance and packaging
- regular professional updates on issues pertaining to compliance and healthcare related matters in Europe.
- frequent updates on questions pertaining to regulatory and legislative initiatives
- access to indepenent data and studies initiated by HCPC Europe
- a platform of education and support on how packaging can enhance patient compliance